tools
    So who thinks Le Breezy is gone?
    Who takes the East?
    Who takes the West?
    Championship predictions?

I think he leaves for NJ/NY
    East will probably be Boston, Orlando is too young
    West will be the Lakers.
    Championship goes to Lakers in 7. They need to redeem themselves.
    05-17-2010 01:16 PM
    LeBron will play in Italy before he plays in NJ.

Boston in 6 over the Magic.

Lakers in 7 over the Suns.

And I predict that I do not watch a single game of the finals if this happens.
    05-17-2010 01:37 PM
    LeBron will play in Italy before he plays in NJ.

Boston in 6 over the Magic.

Lakers in 7 over the Suns.

And I predict that I do not watch a single game of the finals if this happens.
    LOL, I read an article not too long ago. It said the NBA would do anything in its power to guarantee a Cavs vs. Lakers finals. Guess they didn't know that Cleveland would give up.
    05-17-2010 01:45 PM
    LOL, I read an article not too long ago. It said the NBA would do anything in its power to guarantee a Cavs vs. Lakers finals. Guess they didn't know that Cleveland would give up.
    Give up is right. I don't think I have ever seen a team do that... nope, wait a minute... that's exactly what happens to the Jazz every year.
    05-17-2010 01:50 PM
    It's on and poping! Lakers are up.
    05-17-2010 09:32 PM
    It's on and poping! Lakers are up.
    F*** yo couch! Haha
    Suns got dominated :/
    05-18-2010 01:25 AM
    Lol. They abandoned their style of play and put the wrong player on Kobe. They need to push that ball and shoot them threes.
    05-18-2010 09:20 AM
    Well, since I just joined this thread and the C's are up 2-0, I guess I'll pick them to win in 5
    Lakers to win in 5 also

Finals - C's in 6 - playing too good right now. Who's gonna guard Rondo for the Lakers? Fisher? (HAHAHA)
    05-19-2010 11:42 AM
    Westbrook.
    Deron Williams.
    Steve Nash.

You think Rondo scares the Lakers?
    05-19-2010 12:14 PM
    Well, since I just joined this thread and the C's are up 2-0, I guess I'll pick them to win in 5
    Lakers to win in 5 also

Finals - C's in 6 - playing too good right now. Who's gonna guard Rondo for the Lakers? Fisher? (HAHAHA)
    I agree about them winning in 5 (Lakers/Celtics). However I doubt Rondo will do that with Gasol, bynum and Odom in the middle. (getting his own rebounds and driving that lane)
    Westbrook.
    Deron Williams.
    Steve Nash.

He compares to westbrook most (speed and shot). I think the biggest issue will be KG. I don't know why, but Gasol always backs down when KG starts talking to himself.
    05-19-2010 01:02 PM
    Westbrook.
    Deron Williams.
    Steve Nash.

Westbrook isn't as good as rondo, and he ate the lakers alive a couple times.. And rondo is still playing well with howard in the middle... Defensive MVP 2 years in a row. I know the lakers posts r better than just Howard.. But if they help 2 much Allen n pierce will go off
    05-19-2010 07:16 PM
    So is this round a sweep for both?
    05-19-2010 11:51 PM
    The two teams I dislike the most in the NBA will probably have me not watching the Finals this year

#GoMagic
    05-20-2010 12:33 AM
    Don't think that will happen in the Phoenix series... maybe in 5?

My team, Orlando... well, they lost two at home. ::sigh::

/me runs to the corner to cry
    05-20-2010 12:35 AM
    Naw, I think both teams down 0-2 will win one game. If anyone is going to be swept IMO, it's the Magic, sorry Duvi lol. They already played 2 at home and got beat in both, so they better pull their sh*t together and play well in Boston, or as Pierce says, they better get out the brooms.
    05-20-2010 08:18 AM
    Orlando let that second one slip away. Should be 1-1. They are too young though.
    05-20-2010 09:22 AM
    Like I said, it'll be another finals I will not watch. lol.

Phoenix is better than that, I think. Heck, the Jazz nearly stole one in LALA land. Something very odd.
    05-20-2010 09:47 AM
    The Lakers are playing awesome ball right now, yet so are the Celtics. This looks promising.
    05-20-2010 10:33 AM
    Phoenix will likely win at least one at home. They will rediscover their shooting touch at home. If the Lakers fall back into their "we got this" mode that we saw in OKC and Houston last year, the Suns can take both. But I think the LA woke up and won't sleep walk through another series.

Orlando absolutely does not scare me since a) they are worse than last year (Hedo>>>>>>>>Vince) and b) Boston will crush them.

A LA-Boston series will be great. The last two champions facing off yet again. The balance in their lineups should make for a fun series to watch.

Unless you are Lebron James, watching at home in the dark. His eyes teary red eyes won't be able to take it, but luckily Stu Scott and the all the rest his adoring fans in the media will be there to comfort him. "There, there - who is our big man? Huh? That's right, you are. We'll write all kinds of nasty stories about them next year and remind everyone who the REAL winner has been the last three years."

Most ******l Player.
    05-20-2010 11:10 AM
    Orlando needs to get their 3 pt game on track.

Also... Dwight needs to learn to kick it out. He is not a FT shooter and seems to be attempting to get fouled on purpose.
    05-20-2010 06:07 PM
    Orlando needs to get their 3 pt game on track.

Also... Dwight needs to learn to kick it out. He is not a FT shooter and seems to be attempting to get fouled on purpose.
    The minute someone starts asking that I feel like he won't be as aggressive. Even though he hinders the team at the line, I'd rather take that chance then see him pass the ball anywhere - he's worse at that - and it will take away from his inside game when he does have it going on. But yeah, I see your point, the Magic need to find a way to get Lewis into the game a little better, but its hard with Garnett guarding him.
    05-20-2010 06:48 PM
    Phoenix will win 1 game, at least. Anymore than that and it's the Lakers fault.
    Unless, by some miracle, Phx gets their **** together.
    05-21-2010 05:12 PM
    Phoenix will win 1 game, at least. Anymore than that and it's the Lakers fault.
    Unless, by some miracle, Phx gets their **** together.
    Took you long enough. Thought you would never find this thread.
    05-21-2010 06:22 PM
    Lakers in 4 and C's in 4. That's good for the game.
    05-21-2010 10:00 PM
    Took you long enough. Thought you would never find this thread.
    Maybe I just didn't wanna post
    05-22-2010 06:46 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD