02-03-2014 11:58 AM
64 123
tools
    Great games today though!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
    Yeah. I'm impressed by the Ravens' resilience. They were struggling to breathe in the altitude and fought on. Proud of my Broncos as well dragging it into double OT
    01-12-2013 11:47 PM
    Could it be The Harbaugh Bowl ?
    msndrstood likes this.
    01-13-2013 12:05 AM
    Although im a Cowboys man, I once again cursed teams I wanted to win. Denver and Green Bay fell apart and like evrry year I skip watching ESPN.
    Now I can only hope New England OR Baltimore win the Superbowl. I have now doomed them

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    01-13-2013 07:02 AM
    Great games today though!

The hell you say! I hated BOTH outcomes. And I hate BOTH harbaughs, so I hope the two teams that win today wind up in the Superbowl
    01-13-2013 09:33 AM
    Wow, what a disappointing loss for Broncos fans. Not to take anything away from the Ravens, but the Broncos lost the game, not so much that the Ravens won it. Can't believe how poorly they played, in particular the defense! And forget about the overtime stuff, the game was primarily lost on the Broncos last possession in the fourth quarter. It was less than two minutes to go (Broncos up 35-28), Ravens no time outs remaining; Broncos with a third down and seven to go around mid field and what do they do? Put it in the hands of Peyton Manning? NO! They go with a running play which only got two yards! All they needed was a first down and it was; GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER! They could've run the clock out! What a STUPID play call! Whoever made it should be fired! Instead they punt the ball and put it all on their struggling defense (who give up a big pass play that ties the game)??? Way to give the game to the Ravens!

Broncos had an awesome regular season resulting in the number 1 seed of the AFC playoffs with home field advantage and they squandered it. What a waste of a great season! And so disappointing!
    Peyton Manning, the indoor quarterback. Isn't he like 0-4 in sub 40 playoff games?

01-13-2013 11:27 AM
    Peyton Manning, the indoor quarterback. Isn't he like 0-4 in sub 40 playoff games?

Yup, that's true. Always played in a dome in those situations. I think yesterday was the first time he's worn a glove as well. Looks like the cold is his kryptonite.
    01-13-2013 11:36 AM
    This is a pretty good summary of why the Broncos lost:

Denver Broncos' John Fox coached not to lose game - NFL.com
    I think Fox needs to go. Seriously, Manning's a vet. I have a good feeling if they at least squeezed out another down during the last 30 secs of the 4th quarter, we would have had it in the bag. I know Prater would be able to make it in.
    01-13-2013 02:01 PM
    Go San Francisco!

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    01-13-2013 02:43 PM
    I'll be satisfied with any outcome as long as it involves the Patriots not winning the Super Bowl.
    paul-c and MangoPowah like this.
    01-14-2013 12:01 PM
    so much for the broncos. GO NINERS!!!
    01-16-2013 08:08 AM
    Patriots and 49ers.
    Even when he isn't playing Gronk is the man
    01-19-2013 12:14 PM
    My guess Patriots & Falcons for the Superbowl!

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2
    King Howie likes this.
    01-19-2013 06:03 PM
    My guess Patriots & Falcons for the Superbowl!

sent from my Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    01-20-2013 08:37 PM
    So now the question is, witch Harbaugh brother do you want to win. I'm going for John (Ravens)

Sent from my Galaxy s3 using Android Central Forums
    01-20-2013 11:14 PM
    I'm rooting for Jim Harbaugh, because he was the quarterback for the Bears when I was growing up.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion
    01-20-2013 11:28 PM
    Could it be The Harbaugh Bowl ?
    Why yes it is, & what a genius you are for predicting this 7 days before it happened.
    01-20-2013 11:42 PM
    San Francisco . . . & Baltimore. I didn't care about the Pats or Ravens, but I was hoping the falcons would beat the ******-bag Jim Harbaugh coached Niners.

Anyone see the video entitled 'Harbaugh Style'?

Go Hawks!
    01-21-2013 12:13 PM
    San Francisco . . . & Baltimore. I didn't care about the Pats or Ravens, but I was hoping the falcons would beat the ******-bag Jim Harbaugh coached Niners.

Anyone see the video entitled 'Harbaugh Style'?

Go Hawks! https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...fD0gPXhBZdtKEs
    LOL That's a funny video parody, the song is catchy. Is that actually Harbaugh next to Screech in Saved by the Bell? Anyway, I actually like Jim's passion. It was funny the little fit he threw in the Falcons game after they upheld what was obviously an incomplete pass (ball hit the ground and moved). It's a good thing that didn't change the outcome of the game or there'd be all kinds of controversy.

Look forward to next year to see what Russell Wilson and the Seahawks are going to do. They shouldve won that Falcons game, but coach Carrolls attempt to ice the kicker backfired. I hate it when they try to do that. It just gives them another chance.
    01-22-2013 11:15 AM
    It would be cool to see Ray Lewis retire on top, but I'm rooting for the 49ers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Rodawg71 likes this.
    01-22-2013 11:31 PM
    Ravens win. NFL likes that kinda soapy symmetry stuff where the future HOF retires with dramatic Super Bowl victory.

Most are news watchers. Few are news makers.
    01-23-2013 03:50 AM
    Whoever the nfl wants to win, will win! Its all rigged! Just like wrestling!

Mosquitoes Refuse To Bite Me
    01-23-2013 06:35 AM
    LOL... there's no way NFL games are rigged. Too many people involved
    You can't be serious. A dropped ball here, a pulled hammy there, a few "stupid" penalties... underthrow a receiver for a pick. That's all it takes. And the sporting public says "they had a bad game". Right mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.
    01-23-2013 09:14 PM
    ..lol.

01-23-2013 09:23 PM
    .... While there is an element of possibility, logic dictates that it's highly unlikely.
    Ah and therein lies the rub... probabilities. It's not that logic dictates the probability of an outcome. Rather it's Las Vegas that dictates the probabilities (betting odds) and, in select events, Vegas enforces the outcome. That's real life mate.

Most are news watchers, others are news makers.
    01-24-2013 10:33 AM
    ..lol.

01-24-2013 02:33 PM
64 123