American Football (NFL) discussion. All are welcome.

ZR1

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!since the seventies
hate the Cowgirls ^^^^^^^^^^^
and the stinkin Jets
the cheaters
and throw the Raiders in there too.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Since I live in Michigan I'm a LIONS fan but have to have a second team because its hard to live on a few to 0 wins a year so I also like the Pack. Lions are starting to get better this year so I hope they can at least make the playoffs in the next 10-15 year :(

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Da Patriots. I used to live 1/2 hour from Foxboro. Now I live 1/2 hour from Glendale (AZ Cardinals), who by the way got WAXED today. They need Warner, Boldin, Dansby, and Rolle back to even have a chance at a .500 record.

anon(19758)

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Born and raised in upstate NY. Giants fan forever. You know what I would like better, though? The Giants without Eli.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

packerbacker

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Since I live in Michigan I'm a LIONS fan but have to have a second team because its hard to live on a few to 0 wins a year so I also like the Pack.
Thumbs up on liking the Pack! But hey, your Lions did quite well against us last week.. too well for my taste.. they put up a hell of a fight!

theoneuafter

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Im from Upstate NY as well. I lived in Albany and Colonie all my life.

The Bears are my favorite team!
I also like the Giants and the Jets.

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Born and raised in upstate NY. Giants fan forever. You know what I would like better, though? The Giants without Eli.

Sent from my Droid X using Tapatalk

hey if it wasnt for Eli the Giants would not have won Super Bowl XLII! that tremendous scramble to set up the "miracle catch" by Tyree!? come on! i dont think any other QB from that year could've gotten out of that pass rush!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800