NBA Finals

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Do we have any other NBA fans here? I noticed there's an NHL Finals thread but not for basketball. These finals have been awesome so far. Who are you rooting for?

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

HiiPower

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I usually go for the underdogs in most series, and that isn't usually isn't Lebron haha.. But I could care less really who wins, I just want to see some great basketball. Hope Steph can bounce back.

Posted via the Android Central App

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I usually go for the underdogs in most series, and that isn't usually isn't Lebron haha.. But I could care less really who wins, I just want to see some great basketball. Hope Steph can bounce back.

Posted via the Android Central App
Agreed. I used to really hate LeBron hehe. But I've come to just appreciate that he's one of the best players of all time. Some of the Warriors players are starting to get on my nerves now. Draymond Green was playing dirty last game and didn't get called for anything. Bogut was also playing questionably but started getting called for it. Mainly going for the Cavs because the Warriors are the bandwagon team right now. Tonight should be a good game

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae