NFL 2010 Playoffs.

R

Roy Aguilera

I know I'm more excited for the NFC Championship game then I will be for the Super Bowl. Who ever wins will be my pick in the SB. But you guys have to admit hockey is a much better sport ; )

LOL. I was waiting for that comment.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have to say that I'm getting pretty excited for the Saints vs Vikings game this game IMHO will be better then the Super Bowl.

chris45577

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Saints vs. Colts

I told you the saints were gonna win. And there was no pressure on brees. Now there unstoppable. It was a real good game though. But favre couldn't handle the hits. Now it's Saints vs colts in the superbowl. Yal should have seen the city of new orleans last night. It was one big party. Especially bourbon street. Imagine what it's gonna be like when they win the superbowl. Go Saints!!!!!

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
That was a great game even thou I missed the last 5 minutes and the OT because of a hockey game but I sure hope the Saint beat the Colts. Not a big Payton Manning fan ever since he was crying because Woodson one the Heisman over himself.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I still haven't gotten over that game.:(

It will take awhile, I was at game 7 of the finals last year when the Pens beat my Wings and it was a few weeks before I could accept it. I was all ready to watch the Wings skate around with the cup. I even left right after the game and didn't see any of the awards or cup and I really regret it now: (

It could be worse you could be a Lions fan LOL.

R

Roy Aguilera

It will take awhile, I was at game 7 of the finals last year when the Pens beat my Wings and it was a few weeks before I could accept it. I was all ready to watch the Wings skate around with the cup. I even left right after the game and didn't see any of the awards or cup and I really regret it now: (

It could be worse you could be a Lions fan LOL.

:eek:
That would be worse.:D