Anyone thinks Tiger Woods can back to the top?

whliu98

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I believe many of his fans do have such a wish, but from what I saw him playing recently, I really don't believe he can come back. In the past, we saw him delivered fantastic and dominated golf shots. But now I can only see him playing a lot of bad shots and struggling. There are already many young talented golfers emerging, unlike the old days. Although I really hope he can get a few more majors, the reality is cruel.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
The problem with Tiger is that his swing is no longer a "natural" swing. Tiger is done unless he reverts to his "old" swing. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a clue how to do it, much less understand what it takes. He may win a few tournaments here and there, but his domination is over. It's been over for years.

8livesleft

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
I want the guy to win. He's one of those icons of the sport that just make even non-golfers take notice.

He's on the same level of Roger Federer, Michael Schumacher, Valentino Rossi, Michael Jordan, Tony Hawk. Guys that define the sport and evolve it.

That said, I doubt he'll ever make it to the top again. He lost too much time with scandal and injury and the rest of the field has already caught up.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante