so who's your team? how are they doing in their conference? expecting to make it to the big dance? do we all hate dook?? lol

UNC fan here...GO HEELS!!!!
    zoomis likes this.
    01-31-2011 09:10 AM
    Providence college fan here. Not looking like they will make the dance this year but it was a great win over louieville last week, especially sitting court side. i am 42 years old and have been going to the games since i was 5.

Evo-lution
    01-31-2011 09:17 AM
    Did someone say Heels?!!?!
    02-08-2011 07:49 PM
    TARRRRR---
    02-09-2011 07:57 AM
    Syracuse orangeMEN!!!!!!!

brother went to Villanova so I pull for them except when they play 'cuse
    02-09-2011 08:30 AM
    Kentucky Wildcats here. They are doing just ok this year, will probably make to the tournament but not post the first or second round.

How about that Wisconsin-OSU game yesterday? One of the best I've seen in awhile.
    02-13-2011 04:12 PM
    UW Huskies fan here, hoping that little 3 game losing streak was just the Huskies getting their losses out of the way for the rest of the year.
    02-16-2011 08:38 PM
    University of Minnesota alum. They have my heart despite this incredibly frustrating season. We started off amazing - #11 or #13 was our highest ranking - and we've finished this season so damn poorly we aren't even making the tournament.

Also a Marquette fan since birth, my mom is an alum. They've also been frustrating.

I'm going to UW-Milwaukee right now for grad school and they actually kick butt- they're in the Horizon Tournament Championship game on Tuesday and are definitely going to the Big Dance. Yay for tiny urban UWM.
    03-06-2011 07:17 AM
    If anyone is interested or cares, just for fun I created an Android Central group for the bracket challenge on espn.com. I'm terrible at predicting, so I won't win anything, but it's fun anyways. Also there's an espn bracket app in the marketplace for tracking your brackets

Get in the action now:
    ESPN - Tournament Challenge - Group

Group: AndroidCentral
    03-13-2011 09:57 PM
    Yep u of a elite 8 didn't just beat Duke but destroyed Duke.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    03-25-2011 12:41 AM
    Wisconsins gone too...now if only KY can knock off Ohio State tonight...my bracket has KY winning the whole thing
    03-25-2011 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD