Sports

sd_bber

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Any of you play sports or used to when you were younger? Organized or not.

I played water polo, swim, and lacrosse in high school. Raised playing little league baseball and AYSO soccer when i was little.
But for recreation i love to bodyboard (look it up on youtube), used to skate but not so much anymore.

Also, to tie this thread into the theme of the site, put up any apps that are useful in the world of sports.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
In high school I played football to the best of my ability which wasn't that high but I enjoyed it.

Now I play in a couple of golf league for the last 10 years which I love, nothing better then chasing a ball around with a beer in your hand. And this winter (since there is no golf in Michigan) I started to play in a adult hockey league which I finding is a ton of fun. I have coached my 2 boys in their youth leagues for the last few years and thought I would learn much more by playing too. I wish I would have started both hockey and golf when I was a kid because the guys that did are miles ahead of me in both.

R

Roy Aguilera

Played basketball (with Gilbert Arenas) at Grant HS.
Played Football (safety) for North Hollywood high
Play Semi Pro ball (PG and make 500 per game) now.
Also coach HS basketball now.

Can't live without BB though.:p

Rat A Tat

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I played softball when I was little for a couple years. Then pre-teen years I started playing roller hockey and have been playing that off and on ever since. I haven't played in a couple years now but a friend of mine is supposedly trying to get a team of friends together for a season starting in May so I'm excited and hopeful that will work out and I'll be playing again next month.