Transferring paid apps to new device?

Gatorman

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello All. I've seen questions regarding moving paid for apps to a new phone of the same type, but not if you are moving from an Epic to a Photon. Will my apps transfer from the old to the new device?

Ostrich69

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Paid app will be in market for you to redownload as long as the new device in your case the photon supports that app

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

robkort

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Transferring paid apps to new device??

Yup, the market keeps track of all your paid apps. All you have to do is log on from your device.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site

You just can't transfer them from one Google account to another.....

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Done this many times before but today trying to load my daughters paid apps to her new phone...i cant. The market shows them as needing to be paid for again. Any ideas?

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
You don't get back the paid versions of in app donations that upgraded your app. You are at the mercy of emails to the app creator as to whether you get the ad free version again. Just don't donate to these apps. Pay for the non-free apps, by all means. I wish that the developers would just make their apps either free or put a price on the ad free version. I will not "donate" another thin dime to app creators (I WILL pay for your apps if Google Play offers a pay version, but I will NOT donate for the extended version again).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante