all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!

momsescape

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure what I have done, but my phone no longer rings, all calls go immediately to voicemail. and when I click on the right button where it used to let me chose airplane mode, silent, etc it just says phone options. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks so much!
Jenn

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: all my calls are going to voicemail!! help!!

This may sound silly but have you rebooted the device? Do a battery pull and try a reboot and see what happens...

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site

I am not sure what I have done, but my phone no longer rings, all calls go immediately to voicemail. and when I click on the right button where it used to let me chose airplane mode, silent, etc it just says phone options. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
Thanks so much!
Jenn
Have you tried pulling the battery and restarting it? Also are you running stock or rooted?

*You got me this time Paul ;)

Last edited:

momsescape

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site

I have pulled the battery, and I am running stock. the only app I have added is a task killer and I uninstalled that.....I am not sure what I could have done to loose the phone options on the side power button too.....wondering if i should try a factory restore??

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I have pulled the battery, and I am running stock. the only app I have added is a task killer and I uninstalled that.....I am not sure what I could have done to loose the phone options on the side power button too.....wondering if i should try a factory restore??
That would be my recommendation. Just be aware you are going to lose all your data

revinger

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I have had my thundwrbolt go into that mode twice, borh were my fault though and also couldnt plqce calls. I had putbthe phone into evdo only mode. Let me lock to 3g and do data, but had the unwanted side effect od not allowing voice calls.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Devtodi

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site

Sounds like you signed up fo google voice which was a big mistake. If that is the case, you need to talk to Sprint and they can disable it.

alestin

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

Are you using Sprint Airave device by any chance? Sometimes phones in airave coverage will not ring and all calls go straight to voicemail...

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
i get that when i'm in bad reception area. it could have something to do with your radio if you are not in a bad area. usually a reboot resets the radio.

Daniel Goldszmidt

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
This is what happened to me.
I connected my cell to my pc through a bluetooth connection.
Then every incoming call got immediately connected to the loudspeakers , after just one ring.
Check it up.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae