MMS transaction is failed

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So I was trying to send a pic with a message (multi media message) and I keep getting "MMS transaction is failed. HTTP 403 error : Forbidden. Retry soon." This has been going on since today in the morning when I received a picture and my Epic started to give me this error. I'm using EG22 leaked Deodex with the stock theme and battery mod. Any ideas what this is? Or how to fix it?

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
So I was trying to send a pic with a message (multi media message) and I keep getting "MMS transaction is failed. HTTP 403 error : Forbidden. Retry soon." This has been going on since today in the morning when I received a picture and my Epic started to give me this error. I'm using EG22 leaked Deodex with the stock theme and battery mod. Any ideas what this is? Or how to fix it?

My first guess would be is your data on?
Second would be maybe sprint's mms servers are down, although I just sent one out to test.
Third; it is probably the leak. Reflash, if that doesn't work return to EC05.

*Oh maybe wipe the data of the mms.apk?

dtm_stretch

Awesome Possum
Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
To wipe data go to settings>applications>manage applications>all>scroll down to mms or mmsprovisions or messaging app tap on them and clear data and cache.

But if multiple users are having this issue I would say it is most likely a sprint issue.

firelightguitarist

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
mine doesn't give me an option to clear any sort of data or cache, which is odd. i do it plenty of times with other apps that misbehave, but there isn't one for mmsprovisions

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital