move phone contacts to google

schnergun

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
mother in law had to replace her epic. but all her contacts were on the phone. is there a way to save them all to google so from now on all she has to do is sign in with her account?

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Usually when you add a new contact into your phone for the first time, it will pop up a box that will give you the option to make the contacts saved into the phone or the Google account. So check 'remember choice' and then press 'Google'.

Ostrich69

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah go to your contacts hit menu then hit the import/export button click export to sd and it will save a copy to your sd card then hit the import/export button again and will ask if u want to import to phone or google and bam they are all on google

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this fits your phone, but we both have TW so I am guessing this is close. If you go to menu, accounts and sync you should see your gmail account listed there (if not add an account) then click on that and it will take you to what can be sync'd---Contacts should be one of the options. Click the box and it should sync automatically

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek