sprint zone app

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
so, I've googled this and also did a search on android central and xda. If you don't have the Sprint Zone app installed on your phone, can you still access it with a number dialed on the phone keypad? I know I read something similar before but I can't find it. If anyone knows it or knows the thread that shows you how to do it, please reply

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
so, I've googled this and also did a search on android central and xda. If you don't have the Sprint Zone app installed on your phone, can you still access it with a number dialed on the phone keypad? I know I read something similar before but I can't find it. If anyone knows it or knows the thread that shows you how to do it, please reply

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Rando, but *2 dials customer service. I'm loocking for a longer number that brings up something like Sprint Zone without actually dialing Customer service. It's good to know but not what I was loocking for. I found it o.e time so I know it can b done.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
then log into this link:
https://mysprint.sprint.com/mysprint/pages/sl/global/index.jsp
Then sign into your account
At the top select MySprint and My Account
Then on the right side of the page under "I want to" select "analyze my plan"
Now in the box that is titled "Your current Plan" select the link "See your usage trends"

there are other options too, but if you are looking for that funky looking Sprint Now Network, it's link is here:
http://now.sprint.com/nownetwork/?ECID=vanity:nownetwork

Lastly or Alternatively you can access this link from your computer or phone and just sign in with your phone # (this may be what you were looking for)
http://vision.sprintpcs.com/ and select the Categories tab.

Last edited:

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Alright, it's not a link to a website or a number u call. It's just a #somenumber** kinda number combination that u put on the dial pad and it pulls something that looks 99% like Sprint Zone App. No internet browser is ever opened or phone is dial. Thanks for those links but I was already using one of them. Do you know what I'm talking about?

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
The vision link was originally your internet browser's homepage I think. But you said it was a dailer #, here's the scoop from the userguide page 7-8:

*4 [then phone icon] to check minute usage and account balance.
*3 to make a payment.
*7 to add a new line of service, upgrade your phone, purchase accessories, or access other account services.
*2 to access a summary of your Sprint service plan or get answers to other questions.

Sprint 411 gives you access to a variety of services and information, including residential, business, and government listings; movie listings or showtimes;
driving directions, restaurant reservations, and major local event information. You can get up to three pieces of information per call, and the operator can automatically connect your call at no additional charge. There is a per-call charge to use Sprint 411, and you will be billed for airtime.
Tap 4 1 1
and finally to get the operator tap 0 then [phone]

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, a dialer number that u dont dial. It's like ##DATA#* kinda thing. It never dials a number, it simply pulls up Sprint Zone.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure somebody knows it, they're just being too lazy to post it. ;-)

Not Lazy!, we just have never seen anything like what you're looking for. Maybe it's a feature that calls up Sprint Zone, and won't work until you re-install or thaw it?

I had *2 pull up the Sprint Zone app on one of the leaks, It REALLY annoyed me since I was trying to CALL customer service. Since I completely despise the program, i've tossed it out, so now *2 does what I want it to.

That said, I've never seen a "sprint zone" like ## dialer code, and from the responses from the regulars here, I'm not the only one that has no idea what you're looking for.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sprint-epic-4g/34715-samsung-epic-dialer-codes.html

^ That is the list of all the dialer codes we're aware of. If it's not in there, than it probably isn't a valid code. Feel free to prove me wrong if you do happen to find it.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Did you try *2? It brought up Sprint Zone on my phone also, but to a support page within it. There's actually some cool stuff in there.

cerobles1

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jaggrey. I actually figured out what I was looking for. Sprint Zone app needs to b installed in you phone, and you go to the dial pad and dial *2. That pulls up what u say looks. like a support page within Sprint Zone. That was exactly what I was looking for.

rando991

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Jaggrey. I actually figured out what I was looking for. Sprint Zone app needs to b installed in you phone, and you go to the dial pad and dial *2. That pulls up what u say looks. like a support page within Sprint Zone. That was exactly what I was looking for.

Soooo, now you don't need a dialer code, just tap the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36