Error insufficient storage available

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm on cm9 and very happy. However lately when i want to update an app from the market it gives me the above error message "insufficient storage available". Even if i have enough storage space. I tried deleting the app and reinstall but then i still get the error message. What's weird is that i can update big sized apps, but then i have problems sometimes with small apps such as lookout security. What do i do?

KzooPackFan

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I had this happening quite a bit. I did a factory reset of the phone and it solved the problem along with a few others. It is a pain to have to load back in all apps but well worth it. Feels like a new phone.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Android Central Forums

chris.espayos

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Before i have skype on my lg optimus p920 but i erased it because there is no contact appeared no matter i syncronise it.now i'm installing skype from play store to my android lg optimus 3d phone but my problem is that when the downloading is completed, the installation always appeared as error insufficient storage available.even if i still have a big memory space on both internal and external sd card. how can i install it again skype on my android?please help me restore skype because its the only connection i have to contact my family live on video calling.. please reply... thanks...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy