hard reset on friday and lost my FAVE note app...

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
and i CANT find it in the google play store...dont remember the name of it but i do know what it looks like...my question is although i had the hard reset, is there anyway to find out what apps were deleted from my phone via the sd card that the removed apps were on before the hard reset?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Go into your Google Play Store account via computer.. Log in and you will see the option near the upper right of the screen "My Android Apps" , I believe it is and that will show you everything you have downloaded/installed to your devices tagged to your Gmail/Google account.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...://play.google.com/store?hl=en&token=fKeaUasm

From there you can click to install back to your device. :)

2kidz

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Go into your Google Play Store account via computer.. Log in and you will see the option near the upper right of the screen "My Android Apps" , I believe it is and that will show you everything you have downloaded/installed to your devices tagged to your Gmail/Google account.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...://play.google.com/store?hl=en&token=GM4Wvrh5

From there you can click to install back to your device. :)

thanks paul but i am on my computer now and the only thing that the play store is showing me is what i have on my phone NOW! i need to see what was on my phone BEFORE the hard reset...i am sooo not happy right now!

Robbie Doo

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
thanks paul but i am on my computer now and the only thing that the play store is showing me is what i have on my phone NOW! i need to see what was on my phone BEFORE the hard reset...i am sooo not happy right now!

You didn't back up your apps+data using Titanium Backup?
If the app you're looking for was just a regular download from the Market the chances are it's gone. Maybe you can try ColorNotes from the PlayStore.

Reactions: 2kidz