08-06-2010 09:07 PM
109 ... 345
tools
    Yeah- but who wants a lighter phone? The EVO and Droid OG doubles as a WEAPON! :-)
    LOL! I think this post just made my day lol. Thanks for that also, I wonder just how much lighter it'll be compared to my Moment?
    07-31-2010 07:26 PM
    LOL! I think this post just made my day lol. Thanks for that also, I wonder just how much lighter it'll be compared to my Moment?
    A lot, you'll notice it right away. Even compared to my Hero and Evo I noticed how much lighter it was. First time I held it I asked if it was a dummy phone...
    07-31-2010 08:34 PM
    A lot, you'll notice it right away. Even compared to my Hero and Evo I noticed how much lighter it was. First time I held it I asked if it was a dummy phone...
    Ah thanks! Glad to have an insider lol I am so psyched for this device!
    07-31-2010 08:52 PM
    The Epic slots in between the Hero and the Evo in terms of weight, and is 6 grams lighter than the Moment.

It really is very impressive considering the size of the screen and keyboard.
    07-31-2010 09:16 PM
    Because the weight is distributed evenly across the Epic, it actually feels lighter than my Hero. SAMOLED is so much lighter in comparison to a lcd screen.
    07-31-2010 10:15 PM
    That's awesome news! This thing is going to be a pleasure to use, although Swype will take some getting used to lol. Thanks for the input guys!

Sent from my Moment!
    07-31-2010 11:24 PM
    BTW, I'm soooo not an insider, just one lucky ******* to know enough of the right people.
    08-01-2010 03:12 AM
    Lol indeed. Lucky you are! Glad to have someone who has used the device "leak" what it's like to use it-if that made any sense lol.

Sent from my Moment!
    08-01-2010 04:31 PM
    I have played with the Captivate and Vibrant in the stores. I really like them, but I don't tjink that they are better than my EVO. The Epic is supposed to be the best of the Galaxy S series, but I still don't think that it will be better than the EVO. Actually, my biggest knock on the Epic is that it does have a physical keyboard. I love the typing experience on my EVO and I use swype too. I would definitely not want to use the physical keyboard. Therefore it is just adding extra bulk and moving parts that u would have to worry about breaking. The screen was great on the Captivate and Vibrant. But I like the screen on the EVO too. No complaints.
    08-06-2010 09:07 PM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD