Does anyone know?

awesomedeals88

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Samsung Epic will have a multicolor led just like the blackberry? Can we select multiple recipients for sms just like the HTC Evo? I know the Samsung Moment we had to add each recipient 1 at a time. Thats an inconvenience. With the evo, all we had to do after typing the message is select contacts and check everyone we want to send it to. Plain and simple.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the Samsung Epic will have a multicolor led just like the blackberry? Can we select multiple recipients for sms just like the HTC Evo? I know the Samsung Moment we had to add each recipient 1 at a time. Thats an inconvenience. With the evo, all we had to do after typing the message is select contacts and check everyone we want to send it to. Plain and simple.

Yes! There is a multicolor led. Red and blue are already proven, but I did some research and we might actually have an led like the Xperia 10, or 12 customizable colors! I'm don't completely guarantee this, but we can say that it MIGHT just be there. As for the sms, I do not exactly know, but you could go check the Vibrant out at a T-Mobile store and get your answer there. Hope this helps!;)

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
BTW, doesn't look like you can from the video... but Handcent offers that function natively. I've been using that since around the time I got the Hero. You're talking about like a checkbox of recipients, correct?

cr3amy

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
BTW, doesn't look like you can from the video... but Handcent offers that function natively. I've been using that since around the time I got the Hero. You're talking about like a checkbox of recipients, correct?

Oh I love Handcent so much. Custom LEDs per person, custom vibration patterns per person, custom Txting sounds per person, custom SMS design/colors, easily calling the person you're texting. Omfg I love Handcent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke