Mute not working after Jellybean upgrade

ChillEDog

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Upgraded to JB sunday. On conf call monday, I get an IM to mute my phone. Phone WAS muted. So I'm coughing, sipping a beverage, probably yelling at the dogs, everyone can hear me it seems.

I use wired headphones with boom mike. I called my wife and tested with and without the headphones. Mute is not working, period.

Have spent a fair amount of time searching online, found a LOT of mute posts, but not this specific issue.

Any clues ?

Thank you.

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Upgraded to JB sunday. On conf call monday, I get an IM to mute my phone. Phone WAS muted. So I'm coughing, sipping a beverage, probably yelling at the dogs, everyone can hear me it seems.

I use wired headphones with boom mike. I called my wife and tested with and without the headphones. Mute is not working, period.

Have spent a fair amount of time searching online, found a LOT of mute posts, but not this specific issue.

Any clues ?

Thank you.

Which rom are you running? It could be a bug that cropped up in the latest nightly or whatever. Head over to the forum for the rom you're on, or install a different rom and see if the issue goes away.

Of course, if you have the Epic 4g TOUCH, you're in the wrong place, and we likely won't have an answer for you here, as officially, the Epic 4g is only on Gingerbread.