I'm planning on getting two Epic 4G's for my household on a family plan.

Does anyone have past experience w/ Sprint mail-in rebates if you can do more than one from the same home address (sometimes rebates limit one per household)?

TIA!
    08-12-2010 01:50 PM
    When I switched to sprint in Feb I had 3 from the same house.
    08-12-2010 02:03 PM
    The Sprint phone rebate is per line/phone. Once I bought 2 BB 9630 Tours and got $100 back on each.

To avoid Sprint rebates altogether, I recommend purchasing from Radio Shack. Been there done that too. Its easy. You just pay for the phone. No rebate required. Radio Shack is hooked up with Sprints database. You can buy new, upgrade, add line or whatever. For me it was a good experience. I bought my Evo from them.

If you buy from Radio Shack, I advise you go in person to your local store rather than doing it from the web. In person is simple. You plunk $50 and walk away with a RS $50 Gift Card. When you pick up the phone you plunk another $200 (and the $50 Gift Card) plus tax and you're done.
    08-13-2010 02:25 AM
    The Sprint phone rebate is per line/phone. Once I bought 2 BB 9630 Tours and got $100 back on each.

To avoid Sprint rebates altogether, I recommend purchasing from Radio Shack. Been there done that too. Its easy. You just pay for the phone. No rebate required. Radio Shack is hooked up with Sprints database. You can buy new, upgrade, add line or whatever. For me it was a good experience. I bought my Evo from them.

If you buy from Radio Shack, I advise you go in person to your local store rather than doing it from the web. In person is simple. You plunk $50 and walk away with a RS $50 Gift Card. When you pick up the phone you plunk another $200 (and the $50 Gift Card) plus tax and you're done.
    A lot of people don't have the option of a radio shack or a best buy store. Unless they want to travel a decent ways to get to one. On a tuesday that is less of an option.
    08-13-2010 11:47 AM
    I have had from three to five lines with Sprint for over 15 years. I have never had a problem with a rebate from up to five phones purchased at the same time.

I purchased a phone recently several days before the announced date and it was not even listed on the MIR I filled out and got the rebate.
    08-13-2010 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD