What Comes In The Box?

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes...of course I know the phone is in there :)

I'm sure that you also get a charger, likely with a Micro USB cable.

Is there any type of case included?

I suppose I've been spoiled with the BB higher end phones and the leather cases, headphones, etc...perhaps now I'll simply be spoiled by my phone :)

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I want to see a video unboxing of the Epic. I like to know what I am getting before I get it. Maybe that takes away some of the excitement too? Maybe it takes away disapointment on that same train of thought. Who knows. I would still like to see one though.

gotthelife4u

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I want to see a video unboxing of the Epic. I like to know what I am getting before I get it. Maybe that takes away some of the excitement too? Maybe it takes away disapointment on that same train of thought. Who knows. I would still like to see one though.

I know what you mean. I wonder when Phonedog is going to get a demo unit. I really want to see the Epic side by side to the EVO.

vtective

May 17, 2010
Visit site
According to Radio Shack, the earbuds (which according to many Vibrant users, are very good) are not included.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Additional Items Included-Battery, Wall Charger, User Guide, 16GB microSD Memory Card (Installed)

Last edited:

Sebrina

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Nothing is confirmed yet, someone asked this very question on the Sprint forums wait and see what they say, I don't see why it wouldn't be included.

Nightfury82

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll be pissed if there are no earbuds. Seriously, if you are going to charge us $50 more than the Vibrant then you better include what the Vibrant has! (except Avatar, I don't mind)

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I could care less about earbuds. Seriously people are earbuds really important? Don't you have any? I never use them anyway.

Last edited:

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Who cares about the earbuds. As an audiophile, I'd be using some 80 dollar IEMs (which still aren't that good) anyways. But the point is, I still want some included accessories if I'm going to be paying 250 bucks+ the plan for the Epic. A case would be nice though...

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The other galaxy s phones do not have wiimax, keyboard, front facing cam, camera flash, 16GB MicroSD, dedicated camera button and a notification light. Seems like that's a lot for an extra $50.00. Get some $5.00 headphones. The ones these phones ship with are all cheap.

Last edited:

Sebrina

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The other galaxy s phones do not have wiimax, keyboard, front facing cam, camera flash, 16GB MicroSD, dedicated camera button and a notification light. Seems like that's a lot for an extra $50.00. Geat some $5.00 headphones. The ones these phones ship with are all cheap.

The Galaxy S headphones aren't cheapos like other phones, they're actually mid/highend ear buds Google the ones for the Vibrant or Captivate and you'll see how good they are. All other phones have a 16GB card or even better built in memory all have a dedicated camera button and an RGB LED notification light costs 85 cents at any local Radio Shack.

Last edited:

jamex

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
The Galaxy S headphones aren't cheapos like other phones, they're actually mid/highend ear buds Google the ones for the Vibrant or Captivate and you'll see how good they are. All other phones have a 16GB card or even better built in memory all have a dedicated camera button and an RGB LED notification light costs 85 cents at any local Radio Shack.

Built in flash isn't the same as an external 16GB SDcard. Sorry the other Galaxy phones do not have a dedicated camera button.

Sebrina

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Built in flash isn't the same as an external 16GB SDcard. Sorry the other Galaxy phones do not have a dedicated camera button.

You're right built in flash is faster, a dedicated camera button, meh I can deal with on screen this topic is about the earbuds not what it does or doesn't have compared to other models don't de-rail the thread.

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
Who cares about the earbuds. As an audiophile, I'd be using some 80 dollar IEMs (which still aren't that good) anyways. But the point is, I still want some included accessories if I'm going to be paying 250 bucks+ the plan for the Epic. A case would be nice though...

But your IEMs don't have a microphone. I am going to try and solder together my pres earbuds microphone with my IM716 IEMs. Hopefully it will work, but I was looking forward to a decent pair from Samsung.

Sent From My Samsung Intercept

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You're right built in flash is faster, a dedicated camera button, meh I can deal with on screen this topic is about the earbuds not what it does or doesn't have compared to other models don't de-rail the thread.

Actually this thread is about what comes in the box and not what doesn't come in the box. :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad