How many people are starting to lose the hype due to the long wait?

How many people are starting to lose the hype due to the long wait?

• Total voters

awesomedeals88

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I will wait as long as I can after launch day to get the Epic 4g. If I find an epic for a good price then I will buy it. Waiting till Aug 31st really made me lost my hype a little bit. If it had been released on Aug 20th or 21st from many previous rumors, then I would have bought it already.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I will wait as long as I can after launch day to get the Epic 4g. If I find an epic for a good price then I will buy it. Waiting till Aug 31st really made me lost my hype a little bit. If it had been released on Aug 20th or 21st from many previous rumors, then I would have bought it already.

I see what you mean. After a while, you wait so long that the excitement is lost...until you open the box of your newly-arrived phone.;)

akt83

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
My only choice is Sprint and I didn't like the Evo: Well, what other choice do I have besides the Epic?

I'm the same too. I had an Evo for a couple weeks, but couldn't get use to the virtual keyboard. So it seemed like the Epic would be the next best thing. Even with some of the bad reviews/comments lingering, I'm still excited to get it. I already bought, and received, a case for it so the 31st can't come sooner! lol

drizek

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
The G2 leaks replaced some of my excitement with indecision.

But I'm still extremely excited.

Rumors of a 4G phone from palm are making me think twice. Webos has angrybirds now, and it seems like hp is getting everything back on track

Sent From My Samsung Intercept

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Rumors of a 4G phone from palm are making me think twice. Webos has angrybirds now, and it seems like hp is getting everything back on track

Sent From My Samsung Intercept

The only issue is will the hardware match that of android phones. Plus I think webos has a ways to go before its truly mature enough to be in my pocket again. I cannot wait to see what they have to offer, but Im still thinking it will be about a year before I start to reconsider a webos phone after the pre hardware issues and software needing to be ironed out.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm the same too. I had an Evo for a couple weeks, but couldn't get use to the virtual keyboard. So it seemed like the Epic would be the next best thing. Even with some of the bad reviews/comments lingering, I'm still excited to get it. I already bought, and received, a case for it so the 31st can't come sooner! lol

I'm getting ready to order a case right now, but I couldn't find one that I could trust (stupid shady eBay sellers) :)

akt83

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine from the ebay seller below. It seems like a quality case for only $4 and fast shipping; ordered Monday morning, received it Thursday afternoon via USPS. It doesn't look like they have any plain black ones though if that's your taste.

lightningcase items - Get great deals on epic, Cell Phones PDAs items on eBay.com!

That's fine, I'd rather have neon orange (I love bright colors). I'll look into others first, but if I don't find anything, please tell me how it works out for you whenever you get your phone. Thanks!

Epic Journey

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm still going for it. I'm so ready for something faster and more fun! I'll get the next hot thing from Sprint in a year anyway. I figure the sooner I reup, the sooner I get to upgrade. lol!

Xenx

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I only wish I could pick it up on the 31st. Alas, the paycheck comes on the 1st. Thank god they'll hold the reservation.

I loved the Evo, would of been happy to stay with the Evo. I miss the Evo. But, I'll love the Epic even more.

whippingboy

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Man I wish I could pick it up today! Leaving for NYC tomorrow and could really use it on the trip. I get back in town on Epic day-hopefully in time to pick it up.

That said, if the phone disappoints, I will absolutely return the sucker within the 30days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2