Less than 24 hours!

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting kinda excited! Finally getting rid of my old beat up Motorola KRZR. We went to the sprint store to set up our new account yesterday so the pickup tommorow will go much quicker. I also found out since my wife is a teacher we will be getting 15% off our bills...WooHoo! Be sure to ask at the Sprint store if your employer gets you a discount too.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting kinda excited! Finally getting rid of my old beat up Motorola KRZR. We went to the sprint store to set up our new account yesterday so the pickup tommorow will go much quicker. I also found out since my wife is a teacher we will be getting 15% off our bills...WooHoo! Be sure to ask at the Sprint store if your employer gets you a discount too.

I'm temporarily employed with Walgreens while I try to find a job in S. Florida in a hospital. I get 20% off, even as a temp, part-time employee. I secretly was using Walgreens for the discount... jk :)

Last edited:

vertcobra99

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
how do they check to see if you actually work at the place you say you do? Could I just walk in... say I work for sears and get the discount?

octones

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
or search online for the 25% discount for a credit union (forget the name of it right now). Code is floating around online, find it and call it in.

CapsLockKey

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Guy at radio shack was telling me about the employee discounts. Also told me that Sprint doesn't want them "soliciting" this information either. If asked about it, they know, but they aren't supposed to just offer it up (even though he did to me). Was first I heard of it and now feel like I've missed out on free money as I work for state government and supposed to get 15%. He said the discount is based on the entity and the amount of contracts they have with Sprint. Apparently Sears does a lot more business with Sprint than the military does. He also said Radio Shack doesn't handle those and that I'd have to call Sprint to get it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20