Music files as ringtones

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I was researching potential android apps I would load and one i liked was Ring Droid. I like this app as it allows us to clip Mp3's and set as ring tones.

Does the Android stock allow to set music as ring tones or do we need a special app for this

CapsLockKey

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Most newer phones allow for mp3 ringers, although it probably varies on clipping it. I've just always used Myxer.com to make my own ringtones.

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site

seer_claw

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I was researching potential android apps I would load and one i liked was Ring Droid. I like this app as it allows us to clip Mp3's and set as ring tones.

Does the Android stock allow to set music as ring tones or do we need a special app for this

I use Ring droid to clip mp3's to set as my ring tones. Works well and is easy to use. Try it an see how you like it.

jrmitchell72

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
On my Pre, which is getting its last day of use, I have an app that can download the 30 second song samples from the iTunes store. It is great for finding ring tones.

Is there something like that in the Android marketplace?

H_D

Mar 2, 2009
Visit site
On my Pre, which is getting its last day of use, I have an app that can download the 30 second song samples from the iTunes store. It is great for finding ring tones.

Is there something like that in the Android marketplace?

I'd like an app like that for Android!