1 year upgrade

doz

May 15, 2010
Visit site
So I'll be eligible for the upgrade at 1-year on sept 1st (gah, so close). Anyone have experience with this? I am not a premier customer so does that mean if I sign up for a 2-year renewal I am just paying $75 more than at the 2-year mark and still eligible for the mail-in rebate? I was looking at taking another line on our plan's upgrade but that seems like its a hassle since I'm not in the same state as the rest of my family. If anyone has some advice for this I'd appreciate it. Really looking forward to this phone, trying not to stress myself out over finding the best deal for my situation. Thanks!

Death Roe

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm eligible for the 1-year upgrade on 10/1 and plan on getting the Epic, bro.

The Sprint rep I talked to said mine was $150 off the original phone price OR the current upgrade price.

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm kinda in the same boat. My 1 yr upgrade (premier) is on September 1st. I spoke to a friend of mine who works for sprint (take that for what it's worth) who said they're authorized to sell the epic to customers who's upgrade is on 9/1 tomorrow (8/31) just not any other phone. I also know in the past they've been willing to bend the rules by about 2 weeks, although that may be for premier customers.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
They will bump up your upgrade by 2 weeks 99% of the time. All you have to do it tell customer service your phone is broken and you want to upgrade. Outside of 2 weeks, good luck. Inside 2 weeks, never had a problem moving a customer's upgrade and we do it at least a few times each month.

kelv1ntran

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm kinda in the same boat. My 1 yr upgrade (premier) is on September 1st. I spoke to a friend of mine who works for sprint (take that for what it's worth) who said they're authorized to sell the epic to customers who's upgrade is on 9/1 tomorrow (8/31) just not any other phone. I also know in the past they've been willing to bend the rules by about 2 weeks, although that may be for premier customers.

They let me upgrade my phone almost 2 months before my 1 year but I am a premier customer -_-...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty