Win a free Epic 4G!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
You read that right. We're up to our old shenanigans and will give away one (1) Epic 4G to one (1) lucky poster in the Epic 4G forum. But make it count. Any of that "I'm posting just for the contest" crap will be null and void. And mocked.

Good luck! Contest ends at 5 p.m. EDT Thursday, and we'll announce the winner Thursday night live on the podcast.

abe_ahmed09

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I love android forums...epic 4g is what i want

Thank you soo much android forums...u guys are amazing and thank you for doing such a great gfiveaway.

I would die for this phone...i hope i win

every1 should participate in this for multipale reasons.
1.its free
2.its easy
3.you lose nothing and gain everything

epic should be a lot more on sprint but thank you guys for keeping it alive
android forums all the way!!!!!!!!!

maxiang

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
There's gonna be a lot of these "I didn't read the contest rules, but I wanna free phone!" threads, huh? LOL!!! :D

dharris024

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I would love a Samsung Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kinda new to this whole Android thing (former BB 9000 & 9700 user :p), but i'm really feeling the whole android layout (it takes customization to the next level). I have the Samsung Captivate and so far I have rooted and somewhat customized it to my liking. I would love the chance to do the same to the Epic. :)
So, if you wouldn't mind "randomly" picking me to win this contest it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! :)

steve19137

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
isnt it great that people are registering on the forum just to get a chance at the epic? its wild, but random is random, and I feel that I'm completely random, so you should give the epic to me.

steve19137

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
You do realize that that post won't be counted.

* When we say "at random," we mean any post other than "I'm just posting this for the contest." Slackers.

Just thought you should make a meaningful post elsewhere.

sillyricky

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm kinda new to this whole Android thing (former BB 9000 & 9700 user :p), but i'm really feeling the whole android layout (it takes customization to the next level). I have the Samsung Captivate and so far I have rooted and somewhat customized it to my liking. I would love the chance to do the same to the Epic. :)
So, if you wouldn't mind "randomly" picking me to win this contest it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!! :)

Being that I cannot get a phone with an upgrade, I would love to win the Samsung epic 4g. I have played with many phones before but let me tell you, these galaxy phone sure look and feel great. Thanks guys for picking me! Android is only the best!!!

BIG CAT #7

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Would love to have the extra cash to get my hands on one of these. This phone looks very nice. The front facing camera would be a nice addition for me to Skype with..... :D

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Help me help my wife! The EVO was my first foray into the Android world and I must say that the water is fine. Now, I'm ready to convince my wife to obtain her first smartphone. I think the Epic would be perfect for her...and, I'd have a new toy to play with as well!!! :D So...to all the mods out there...PICK ME PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is all...I gotta go back to my EVO...oops, I mean work! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.