In Line / At the Sprint store now

seistoes

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Update: those without reservations got very upset. They are now allowing them to purchase but only after those with reservations. I'm in South Florida.

plainbrad

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
If that is the case here, I'm gonna be upset as well. I can handle a walk in beating me to the store but the store not having enough for walk ins ...

skellyo

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Update: those without reservations got very upset. They are now allowing them to purchase but only after those with reservations. I'm in South Florida.

Hopefully they have all of the phones set aside for those with reservations. I'd be ticked off if I went in later today with my res # and they were out because they sold them all to walk-ins.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
1st impressions are I love it! MUCH better the the moment and worth the 3 months wait! But man the store we went to screwed us bad!

frankos72

Jun 20, 2010
www.pigstands.com
I'm the only person in my self made line here at Sam's club in Norman, Ok. Just waiting for the cell phone mgr to get here and open up the kiosk in 30 minutes. There is a Sprint store across the street, I might jump over there to see how things are going. I'd really like one of those sweet looking galaxy s car mounts, but I'm guessing they don't have one for the epic.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
A friend had a check-in on Foursquare that she was at a Sprint store to get an Epic this morning. She was pondering getting an iPhone, but I really sold her on the EVO and thought she was going to get one; perhaps they were sold out. Regardless, one more Android phone bought means one more iPhone left crying in its box, alone and unwanted!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc