how does the epic keyboard compare to the moment

stickywhipit#AC

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
just curious how the keyboard compares to the samsung moment? i am a palm pre guy and have tried out a buddy's moment and the kbd is ok, better than the original droid kbd, but not the greatest thing ever.

the kbd is the deal breaker for me, it's gotta have good tactile feedback, good key layout/size/spacing, and the center keys need to be reachable.

theiphonewannabe

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I hated the Moments keyboard.... well I take that back, I hated the Moment and it's bulky size and thus hated using the keyboard which was equally bulky.

Totally loving the Epic's keyboard.

hybrid85

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i looked at the epic and intercept, (i know your talking about the moment) from the side and they seem to be about the same depth/height. when you slide the keyboard out on the epic it seems big, but thats just my opinion. the last slideout keyboard phone i had was the rumor.

wphend00

May 17, 2010
Visit site
just curious how the keyboard compares to the samsung moment? i am a palm pre guy and have tried out a buddy's moment and the kbd is ok, better than the original droid kbd, but not the greatest thing ever.

the kbd is the deal breaker for me, it's gotta have good tactile feedback, good key layout/size/spacing, and the center keys need to be reachable.

Its like asking a 5 year old "which is better, Ice Cream and Cake, or Brussel Sprouts". Your milleage may vary...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol