Is there a widget that shows digital clock time and weather? I could have sworn seeing a video or a picture of one of the Galaxy S phones (may or may not have been the Epic) with a 1x4 digital clock and weather widget, but could not find it in the Epic when playing with it today at the Sprint store... I also cant seem to find a picture of it online.
    08-31-2010 02:04 PM
    Beautiful Widgets... One of the top android apps...
    08-31-2010 02:07 PM
    Beautiful Widgets... One of the top android apps...
    But it's not free... HA!
    08-31-2010 02:08 PM
    There is a free one that looks decent, but it lagged my Intercept to death. I bought beautiful widgets and it ran better.

Here is a link, but again, I recommend just buying Beautiful Widgets Weather Forecast&Clock Widget - Android app on AppBrain

I'm sure the Epci can easily handle this one, but it might cost you some battery or cause a couple stutters.
    08-31-2010 02:13 PM
    Yes, there is one already on the Epic. When adding a widget to the screen you have a choice of Samsung Widgets or Android Widgets. it's under the Samsung Widgets. Works just fine on the Epic
    09-01-2010 10:04 AM
    Yes, there is one already on the Epic. When adding a widget to the screen you have a choice of Samsung Widgets or Android Widgets. it's under the Samsung Widgets. Works just fine on the Epic
    Unfortunately, if you use any other launcher, the Samsung Widgets are no longer an option.
    09-01-2010 10:09 AM
    But it's not free... HA!
    It's definitely worth the price.
    09-01-2010 10:22 AM
    Are you referring to the Accuweather Widget? If so, that seems to only give you an analog clock face. Is there a way to change that to a digital clock?
    09-01-2010 10:23 AM
    Are you referring to the Accuweather Widget? If so, that seems to only give you an analog clock face. Is there a way to change that to a digital clock?
    yes it is the accuweather widget. I do not think you can change to a digital clock.
    09-08-2010 10:49 AM
    I use the fake Sense widget. Fancy Widget It is no longer available due to complaint from HTC... but if you search for it, you can find it...
    09-08-2010 10:56 AM
    My problem with the built-in Accuweather clock is that it does not seem to work with autolocation feature, you have to input the place where you need weather from and if you travel it does not update your position automatically like many others do including the Evo's. In addition, I don't like the way it looks, but that's me...

I am using beautiful widget weather/clock, works reasonably well. Haven't been able to find the Fancy Widget on the market or AppBrain either.
    09-08-2010 10:58 AM
    But it's not free... HA!
    Don't be a cheapskate :rolleyes:... it isn't that expensive (none of the paid apps are really). It works and looks great.
    09-08-2010 12:39 PM
    +1 for Beautiful Widgets! The clock/weather options are awesome and look BEAUTIFUL on the Epic!
    09-08-2010 12:49 PM
    Look up fancy widget apk on 4shared. Exactly the same thing as the htc widget.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    09-08-2010 01:04 PM
    +1 for Beautiful Widgets! The clock/weather options are awesome and look BEAUTIFUL on the Epic!
    I agree for only a couple $ you get really nice choices and its very easy to install and use and it works good too! I choose Keyo FlipBook as the clock and Boca for the weather. It looks much like the HTC stock setup.
    09-08-2010 01:20 PM
    I use the fake Sense widget. Fancy Widget It is no longer available due to complaint from HTC... but if you search for it, you can find it...
    Found it and love it! Highly recommended! Google search is your friend!
    09-08-2010 01:40 PM
    Look up fancy widget apk on 4shared. Exactly the same thing as the htc widget.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info.
    09-08-2010 05:11 PM
    The original poster is asking about the 6 CLOCKS *yep 6 of them* that are on other Galaxy phones...see the recent Phil video of the Fascinate and you'll see him browse the Samsung widget list. 3 analog- 3 digital. Epic got shafted with the Touchwiz 2.5.

That said- I love Beautiful Widgets and is well worth the price.
    09-08-2010 06:46 PM
    Anyone know the differences between Fancy Widget and Beautiful Widgets? Besides free vs $$$ of course... I use Fancy Widget and love it but am interested to hear what's so special about BWs...
    09-08-2010 09:53 PM
    B.w. Is awesome.just installed it.

Remember: if no one buys apps, there will be very few developers

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    09-09-2010 07:38 AM
    I agree for only a couple $ you get really nice choices and its very easy to install and use and it works good too! I choose Keyo FlipBook as the clock and Boca for the weather. It looks much like the HTC stock setup.
    This is what it looks like
    09-09-2010 08:25 AM
    Hey all, first time poster, long time lurker. Well, since around Aug. 31st anyway. Pre -> Epic convert.

Anyway, I really want to like BW's Home Weather, but it's just not displaying right for me, no matter what skins I use. The date and location will end up slightly outside the background of the widget. Is it just me? I don't see that problem in the photo above.

Alternatively, Smaller Home Weather looks perfect.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

Edit: Did some experimenting, and it looks like it's some kind of incompatibility with TouchWiz(or at least Epic's touchwiz, can't speak for the rest of it). Looks pretty good on ADW, looks best on vanilla (though not quite enough to make me want to use vanilla), haven't tried Launcher Pro yet.
    09-09-2010 08:58 AM
    I also have Fancy widget downloaded but I can't seem to get the weather forcast to come up. Whats the trick?
    09-09-2010 10:08 AM
    Has anyone been able to find this?
    09-25-2010 02:25 PM
    Has anyone been able to find this?
    yeah i have it. you just have to look for it. just google "fancy widget" and you should get the file.
    09-25-2010 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD