Font Size in Exchange Email

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The font size in my Exchange email is very small. I can't seem to find any way in the settings to increase. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I started a thread like this yesterday. The text in emails synching with my Exchange 2003 server is enormous and text in emails synching with my 2007 server is tiny. I have looked everywhere possible for a setting that controls this and have turned up nothing. Looks like Touchdown will once again be installed on my phone.

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for that feedback... I just downloaded the 30 trial of Touchdown and it is awesome! I was able to change the font size to a larger font setting with no problem. Looks like I will be buying when the trial is over. One other quick question... how do you modify your settings so you don't get double notifications from Touchdown and the original Exchange client? I am not sure if I just delete the original set-up or not.
Thank you!

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Touchdown always comes to the rescue on every Android phone I've owned.

In regards to notifications you can open the default email app, click on the menu softkey, click account settings, and then scroll down to notification settings.

And actually, I would just delete the email account all together. It will only chew up battery life to have both running at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance