Browser Questions

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to remove the zoom in and zoom out magnifying glasses? Those just get in the way for me and they are really starting to get annoying.

Can anyone log into chase.com? The log in button is not responsive and the return key is also. I wish they had an app.

Is there a way to get to the home page? I see that you can set a homepage but I don't see a way to get there through the menus.

Thanks for any help! :cool:

punzada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to remove the zoom in and zoom out magnifying glasses? Those just get in the way for me and they are really starting to get annoying.

Can anyone log into chase.com? The log in button is not responsive and the return key is also. I wish they had an app.

Is there a way to get to the home page? I see that you can set a homepage but I don't see a way to get there through the menus.

Thanks for any help! :cool:

No idea on the browser home page (setting it is in the settings and works when you first load the browser/open a 'new window', as far as a 'home' button I'm not sure) and no idea either the deal with the magnifying glasses. As far as Chase.com I was forwarded to the mobile site and logged in without issue, may want to restart your device and try it again.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
No idea on the browser home page (setting it is in the settings and works when you first load the browser/open a 'new window', as far as a 'home' button I'm not sure) and no idea either the deal with the magnifying glasses. As far as Chase.com I was forwarded to the mobile site and logged in without issue, may want to restart your device and try it again.

Thanks. Forced close the browser and now I can log into Chase. I wish the magnifying glasses weren't there. Seems unnecessary since the double tap works much better and doesn't take up screen space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781