Needs to go

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
So I've been playing with my Epic, works fine got no complaints. Only thing that bothers me is Asphalt 5. The lame demo preinstalled on the Epic. How do I remove it? I will never buy it or play it again. Gameloft couldn't give up the free version of the game, and they think giving a 5 min demo is going to make me run and go buy the game? Negative. Only thing that demo did was piss me off that the full version wasn't included, and help me make my mind up about future gameloft app purchases. there will be none.

I wan't the program gone.

Last edited:

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
So I've been playing with my Epic, works fine got no complaints. Only thing that bothers me is Asphalt 5. The lame demo preinstalled on the Epic. How do I remove it? I will never buy it or play it again. Gameloft couldn't give up the free version of the game, and they think giving a 5 min demo is going to make me run and go buy the game? Negative. Only thing that demo is was piss me off that the full version wasn't included, and help me make my mind up about future gameloft app purchases. there will be none.

I wan't the program gone.

Y'all need to root. I'm doing this right now as we speak, but I can't figure out how to get the ADB shell working on Windows XP 32 bit.:(

dvdqnoc

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
No way of removing it without rooting. Call Sprint, call Samsung, Call Gameloft, but chances are nothing will happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt