charge through computer or wall wart charger?

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
At work I keep my usb cable plugged into my computer usb for charging instead of the wall wart charger. Is it better or faster to charge one way over the other?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It already takes several hours to charge through the AC adapter. Punzada is correct about the output of USB ports. It would take even longer to charge via USB. In fact I would spring for a high quality 1A charger instead.

Dallin Hampton

May 26, 2010
Visit site
It already takes several hours to charge through the AC adapter. Punzada is correct about the output of USB ports. It would take even longer to charge via USB. In fact I would spring for a high quality 1A charger instead.
Mind supplying us with a link Cory? Preferably the one that you use.

Dallin Hampton

May 26, 2010
Visit site
It isn't easy to find a 1A output wall charger. I am using this one, with the cable that came with the Epic. For the car, I am using this one, which is essential if you are going to be using GPS and driving at the same time.
Well Google turned up a few but I just figured it'd be easier to ask you to assure anyone contemplating buying one that it'll work with their Epic.

Edit: Thanked ya

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
No problem, Dallin. The only reason I knew about the one I linked you to, is because it came with one of my HTC phones a while back. Actually I have 2 of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463