Problems uploading to youtube?

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I took some 720p video of my daughter on the swing today and I've been trying to upload it to youtube directly from the phone. I'm using my home wifi to send. It starts the upload and gets to 1% and then it stops. It tells me it will retry again in 1 min. It starts trying again and again it fails and I get the same message. It just keeps doing this over and over. All other internet functions work fine. I can upload pictures to facebook with no problems.

Anyone else see this? Any solutions?

wizard8080

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. But mine does upload a little bit at a time and does complete after a few days. The first video I uploaded worked fine, but each one after that has had this problem. Any help out there?

zwizard666

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have been having this problem since I purchased the epic. Here are my problems to date: one dead pixel, wobbly slider mechanism, gps does not work, upload to youtube/twitter/whatever does not work. I find this absolutely fukcing ridiculous. I demanded a replacement unit, and sprint refuses to comply with this. I have only had this item for 5 days, and they want to act as if my "30 days" has supposedly "expired" since I purchased the evo. I intend to continue my quest and ultimately prevail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835