Can't Upload To Youtube

showmrock

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I tried uploading video over wifi and 3g and I'm experiencing an issue where it stops uploading and says "waiting to retry" I have to manually press retry until it finishes. Is there a fix for this? Installing a different apk? Very frustrating as it happens even when recording small resolution videos.

jer3my

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem. Have to keep pressing on it and hitting retry... it goes like 2% then have to do it again... till 100% -.-

Hopefully someone has a fix?

Jer3my

showmrock

May 25, 2010
Visit site
One thing I don't really like about android is how crappy their support is. Who releases a phone that can't even upload videos to youtube without having to press retry a ton of times? Can u imagine a laptop being released that did that? It just doesn't happen!

ThomasT626

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
This is my first Android phone and I have the same issue. However, I've only tried uploading 2 vids, one in HD, the other standard. Both kept alternating between uploading and waiting to retry, but both also uploaded completely in the end, albeit hella slow. Today I began uploading the HD video at about 5:30pm and it finished at about 9:30pm, lol. Oh well, the phone overall is fantastic and this seems to be an Android specific problem as opposed to an Epic problem after doing a Google search on the issue.

showmrock

May 25, 2010
Visit site
well at least it's not just an Epic problem.....hope google realizes this....it's sort of a main feature and something the Palm Pre does flawlessly.

sveilien

Jun 18, 2010
www.punnyshirts.com
I have an EVO and this problem just recently started for me. Mine is rooted and has had a custom ROM for nearly 2 months, but this issue is only about 2 weeks old.

marioc

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Same problem here. I will say it doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes it works just fine, but mostly it just fails and forces you to keep hitting retry until it completes. Also, why is facebook not a sharing option like youtube? WebOS did this better. Is this still an issue in Froyo?