phone uses more battery then it charges?

murso74

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
i made about a 3 1/2 hour trip this weekend using the epic as my GPS. i drove up there using navigate, some pandora and the music player. the phone was charged in the whole time. when i reached my location, i unplugged the phone and it was almost dead. on the drive home i used sprint navi without playing movies and my battery was more then 1/2 way done.. again plugged in and charging the whole way. is this normal? i know its not the same thing but my old blackberries would never drain while i did the same thing. what happens if the batter gets to low while its charging and using GPS?

vtective

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I've noticed this. I will charge the phone, it will say its fully charged and unplug, but if I use it while its on the charger after fully charged, it does not continue to charge. My Pre never did this.

Geek Girl

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad to see this, cuz same thing happened to me today, too. I was simply talking on the phone (with no other programs on or in use) while it was on the charger. When I got off the phone, it was either same charge or even less than it was when first plugged it in?? Idk. I did charge it all night last night and it was full this morning and only a few hours later it was down to half a battery. Hmmm. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma