[REQ] Need recommendations for my Homescreen layout

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Coming from the EVO i miss the wide variety of full sized, polished widgets that htc provides and it makes it much easier to fill 7 homescreens also since im not much of an app guy when it comes to filling my homescreen with shortcuts.... Honestly, i dont know what to fill my homescreen with since im very picky of the widgets i choose and how they look in the overall layout.

all i have is the Beautiful Home widget with my clock and weather and everything else blank... can anyone reccomend me some good looking widgets (full screen preferred but not obigated) to fill up all that wasted space???

thanx

IIJBII

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This is really personal preference so it's hard to give advice for you.... What did you have on your EVO? Why are you concerned with filling the screens up? I say, if you don't need it don't put it up. It will only waste battery life.

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Well, I had the full screen twitter, weather, music, calendar, contacts, and bookmarks. It gives me my fav apps to the front like its supposed to and gave it a more complete feel, since I only have 6 screens empty. I'm looking at launcherpro plus because of the widgets but for some reason touchwiz is the only launcher that don't stutter at the app drawer when using a live wallpaper

Ill keep looking around and see what I like...