Battery widget

anon4757448

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Hello all...

I am wondering if any of you are using a battery widget on your Epic. If so, which one are you using?

Thanks in advance!

TheReclinerJockey

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
My favorites are Gauge Battery Widget, BatteryLife, Quick Battery, Battery Left Widget, and one that just shows the percent but I can't seem to find that one again.

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a widget simply called Battery Widget. It's OK but what's the deal with the Epic's icon showing a vastly different charge level than the widget reports?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a widget simply called Battery Widget. It's OK but what's the deal with the Epic's icon showing a vastly different charge level than the widget reports?

I believe I'm using the same thing. The little battery pic shows way tomuch of a difference. I'm thinking that it might be correct , only because at the end it will read 1 % and the top is blinking. I'll keep it for a week more if it stays the same I'll delete it. I'ts a nice wiget , just annoying to see the big difference.

paulh13

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Batteryminder. It monitors battery level, health, temp and time. It provides a battery level percentage in your status bar. Whenever you pull the status bar down it displays all the current stats on your battery.
I recommmend this application.

Monsterr

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
All of the battery apps show much less battery than the actual battery notification.

Not sure if its the battery still being first week conditioned but its always a good 20-30% off. Seems like all Epics do this.

anon4757448

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

I decided to go with Battery Droid, but I'm having the same issue. The icon on my phone shows more than what the widget shows. To test it, I added 3 different widgets at the same time and they all gave the same number. Maybe there's an issue with the Epic's battery icon??

egeorge1

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm using battery status pro, which shows the percentage in the notification bar, and if you pull it down it will also show the battery temperature. I also have Mini Info widget which shows not only that info, but also the remaining RAM and SD card space, all in a 1x2 widget.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Sense analog clock has an option to show battery life in percent. Shows other system hardware as well as the time. Pretty decent app.

vtective

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I use BattStatt. It is a really clean looking widget with just text of the percentage. Seems to be an accurate guage of the phone's battery life, unlike the default battery icon which makes the phone look like its always full of juice.

zetterwing

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Battery Monitor. Puts the battery percentage in the pulldown status bar. The odd thing is that the percentage doesn't really match the default graphic battery meter in the status bar.

caliskimmer

Retired Moderator
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I forgot what I picked, but it was super simple and the first thing that I could find that would show the battery percentage.

pastorich1

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using battery status pro, which shows the percentage in the notification bar, and if you pull it down it will also show the battery temperature. I also have Mini Info widget which shows not only that info, but also the remaining RAM and SD card space, all in a 1x2 widget.

+1

I am using the free Battery Status version and just get the % in the notification bar with multiple display options. I have used a number of the widgets and they are fine but this one doesn't take up space on any of my screens and is visible no matter what screen or app I'm in.