Sending pictures from Epic through gmail..

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
yeah it's been about 50% success rate for me.. the whole phone hangs while gmail is busy sending it.. sometimes, i don't get it, sometimes, I get the email w/o the attachment... other times, it simply works.

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
I have sent probably 30 pictures in the last week and have had no problems really. The phone hangs up for a few seconds but that's about it.

cmenglish

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I've run into this issue too, most of my attachments don't take the first time and I have to resend them, pretty irritating.

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
So any news with this issue? I have the latest updates and still can't send a 500K image via gmail from my phone.. It just sits in the outbox..

I've tried clearing cache and other files in App Settings but that only fixes it temporarily and it would end up in this state again... VERY annoying.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't have trouble. It just takes a very long time sometimes. The whole hang up issue after sending an email went away for me with the last update.

Addie_Goodvibes

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't have trouble. It just takes a very long time sometimes. The whole hang up issue after sending an email went away for me with the last update.

This problem was also solved for me after the latest update.
I take a picture of my daughter every morning before school & send it via e-mail to several people. It seems to happen quickly everyone receives it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon