"Text Message Not Sent" When It WAS Sent

Ricolando

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this mentioned on other threads, but haven't seen a fix. I keep getting the message not sent notification when I send and receive SMS messages. It just started this morning and I'm not sure why. Pretty annoying.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this too. Someone asked me why they got 4 of the same messages. This only happens when I'm in LOW signal locations. (1 Bar bouncing back from 0-1)

KingOx

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
The first couple of days I got my Epic I was having this exact problem with the stock sms and handcent, people were receiving 3 of the same txts for me and most of them were failing to send the first few tries but apparently my resends were the reason for the duplicates, This week however none of my txts are failing, they're actually sending faster, the only time they possibly fail is if Im tryna send a txt out then one comes in

Ricolando

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah my Epic displays it anytime I send/receive an SMS now regardless of reception. Extremely annoying, but the only issue the phone has given me.

candi3188

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
What is the message you receive? Just this morning I started getting a message saying that my message was not sent and I have no idea if it actually was or not. The message was from 9230 and read: "The message could not be delivered due to a network setup error. Please contact Customer Care. Error 2112."

jngai

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
My gf and I experienced similar probs. She had everything, including text messages ported from her old phone, and then everyone of her text messages were sent out the next day because all those text msgs were considered not sent.

We then had a problem with the tikl app where our txt msgs won't send after we used the invite function. After having to wipe my phone cuz an app froze and lockup my fone, I know that apps have a lot of control on the os, for both good and bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781