Emulators

_Bak_

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to play emulators on my epic with no success and I was wondering where to get the necessary roms from?

dragonol2

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have experience w/ the emulators? I'm curious and am eager to start (looked at the SNES, saw they had Chrono Trigger and Star Fox, and my decision was made so I can't wait to get home so I can try them out) but am wondering if there are any major issues...

BTW I loved the emulators on my Pre, especially with overclocking...

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been trying to play emulators on my epic with no success and I was wondering where to get the necessary roms from?

Well, the Genesoid ROM recommends ROM Buddy in the market. Its a paid app. Otherwise, you could just download the ROMs from the internet and load them on the sd card. Use the my files app to launch them and select the appropriate emulator from the flip menu. You can google the ROMs. Plenty of websites have them. They are hit or miss. Rule of thumb, though. Leave them in the .zip format if they come that way.
The playstation Emulator requires a BIN file (you can google it) to be used.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
gameboid is awesome too. Works like a charm, havent tried it with a keyboard yet, but all touch it works like a charm.

Just google Rom's for whatever platform your looking for and i'm sure you'll find what you need.

keep in mind you need the bios for most roms.

Also RomBuddy from the market is alright. (paid)