Can I make Vignette launch from the dedicated shutter button? I thought I remembered it giving me the option when I first installed Vignette, but I chose to make the stock camera app launch. Now, I can't find any option to clear any defaults anywhere so I can choose again.
    Thanks in advance.
    09-12-2010 12:05 AM
    Can I make Vignette launch from the dedicated shutter button? I thought I remembered it giving me the option when I first installed Vignette, but I chose to make the stock camera app launch. Now, I can't find any option to clear any defaults anywhere so I can choose again.
    Thanks in advance.
    Probably, but I wouldn't be too sure. If you don't get the option to launch in the beginning, then it's not possible.
    09-12-2010 12:07 AM
    ...I thought I remembered it giving me the option when I first installed Vignette, ...
    If that's the case, uninstall- then reinstall.

Sorry it's not as elegant as a setting - but I don't remember seeing anything that allowed you to launch another app from that button.
    09-12-2010 12:02 PM
    so, phishfleck, did you manage to map vignette to the camera button?
    09-12-2010 01:49 PM
    unfortunately, no. i tried re-installing vignette, but no go. maybe i misremembered getting that option previously.
    thanks anyway for the replies.
    09-12-2010 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD