When I first got the phone it was snappy fast. Now I've got the memory stick about 2/3 full with movies and music, and the on-board memory about halfway full. Every now and then it's freezing on me for up to 5 seconds or so. The game "robo defense" is getting laggy too. Anybody else having problems with this, or solutions?

I sure wouldn't want to have a repeat of my instinct, where it was great at first and slowly but surely started acting like a piece of crap.
    09-16-2010 06:23 PM
    My onboard memory was 4/5 full or so and I was noticing my phone being a bit sluggish. I have a ton of apps installed, so I went and looked through them. I know that apps are usually the culprit when it comes to phones acting weird. You never know what apps may be doing in the background. I deleted just a few that I really didn't need/use, turned my phone off for the night, and the next day it was as speedy as ever (like I was legitimately impressed by how snappy it was).

Now I just turn my phone off an night every other day or so and it keeps it speedy and snappy as it was day 1. I also try to avoid apps that I don't need, or uninstall ones that I find I'm not using much.

Edit: Just want to add that I have yet to put my music/video library onto my SD yet, so I can't say if that affects anything at all at this point.
    09-16-2010 06:57 PM
    how do you even put the media library onto the on-board memory? it's not very big eh?
    09-16-2010 08:02 PM
    Does the on board memory also count for the ram? I can't wait till I can put all the applications I download on the SD car. Where's 2.2?!
    09-16-2010 08:42 PM
    how do you even put the media library onto the on-board memory? it's not very big eh?
    o.O I didn't, I mean from apps.
    09-16-2010 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD