Display Time battery usage - post yours please!

mcp6530

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
A main topic around here is battery life and I've done the airplane toggle and it seems to help, but the display continues to be a problem so I'm hoping some of you will show exactly how much of your display time you get. Time without signal is now minimal thanks to airplane toggle.

Mine is set to the lowest brightness and 15 seconds before it shuts off.

I have 37% of my battery life left and my screen usage reads the following:
Please post yours too!

Display 54%
Time on 45 minutes 50 seconds

Really? 45 minutes of screen time over the last 4 hours for me and I'm down to my last third of battery. Please post your display time and how much of your battery is left!

FallNAngel

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
For those that are unsure, from the home screen:

menu -> settings -> about -> battery use -> display

mine is 41% @ 52m

What's really good is my 12m phone call yesterday (just holding it to my ear) sucked down ~30% battery :eek: I've since turned on/off AP mode, but haven't called since then. Brightness is at ~30% and screen timeout is 1m, though I always just manually lock the screen when I'm done.

265ada

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
wow? I must be blessed But I can play 2 Entire movies on my epic one of them being iron man two and the other being prince of persia and I know this cause when I went on a drive to panama city FL from orlando the drive is almost 7 hours long! I watched them both on the way there and I believe I was at 17% when prince of persia just finished!
at a separate time but I can also recall my screen being on while I checked for at least 2 hours or so and it was at like 60% or more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000