EPIC 3G UPLOAD CAP FIX - Who has received it?

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
You mean yesterday? If you bought the phone on release, the 29th is 30 days. September 1st people have until the 30th.
As soon as I get a copy, I'll host it with direction on how to flash, just like I did the last one.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
You mean yesterday? If you bought the phone on release, the 29th is 30 days. September 1st people have until the 30th.
As soon as I get a copy, I'll host it with direction on how to flash, just like I did the last one.

Great, I read on another thread the last day was today if you bought your phone on release day (start counting from the 1st, not same day you bought it). Better remove my "thanks". lol

Anyone get the fix yet? Checked manually on my phone and still nothing...

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Great, I read on another thread the last day was today if you bought your phone on release day (start counting from the 1st, not same day you bought it). Better remove my "thanks". lol

Anyone get the fix yet? Checked manually on my phone and still nothing...

I just counted the day i bought it as day 1. most just extrapolate out. Fix is delayed (of course it is).

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
AWESOME. Too bad he can't update (custom ROM). I want to know upload speeds!

I just got my update, my first test got my 547 down and 534 kbps up.
every test after I was in the 500's up. This is from in my basement on 3G. I'm west of Cleveland, Oh.

Edit, also, I'm rooted and posting this via my laptop via WIFI Tether.

Via laptop:

From Speakeasy.net Last Result:
Download Speed: 1114 kbps (139.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 456 kbps (57 KB/sec transfer rate)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ontopofthegame

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I just got my update, my first test got my 547 down and 534 kbps up.
every test after I was in the 500's up. This is from in my basement on 3G. I'm west of Cleveland, Oh.

Edit, also, I'm rooted and posting this via my laptop via WIFI Tether.

Via laptop:

From Speakeasy.net Last Result:
Download Speed: 1114 kbps (139.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 456 kbps (57 KB/sec transfer rate)

Can't wait!

drjonesok

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Installed the update manually and yes it fixed my uploads. 560Kb/s UL, 1080 Kb/s using speednet. Fastest speeds I've ever gotten with this phone.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Installed the update manually and yes it fixed my uploads. 560Kb/s UL, 1080 Kb/s using speednet. Fastest speeds I've ever gotten with this phone.

I keep checking all updates. Is it under Firmware, Profile, or Android? This will save me a few seconds...:)

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I keep checking all updates. Is it under Firmware, Profile, or Android? This will save me a few seconds...:)

Android, it will come when it comes. I never found the update by checking those. It will alert you when it arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma