Samsung USB Drivers

DJPellegrino

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey Guys and Gals, I'm hoping you can help me understand something.

Currently, I have a Samsung Epic 4g, my wife has the Samsung Intercept, and my daughter has a Samsung Intercept.

Prior to having these phones, we all had the Samsung Instinct. When we each had the instinct, I had loaded the Samsung USB drivers for them (just once) and connected the phones to the computer and did whatever I needed to do.

Move forward to my current phones, and the existing Samsung Instinct USB drivers. I am able to connect the Epic to the computer with no issues. I am able to connect the intercepts with no issues. I have NOT updated the drivers from the original instinct usb drivers. Do I really need to update the drivers at this point. I have downloaded the intercept drivers as well as the Epic drivers, but have not installed them. Should I uninstall the instinct drivers and install the epic drivers? Do I also need to install the intercept drivers? Will these drivers co-exist peacefully? Currently I am able to upload files and download files to/from each of the phones with no issues. Your ideas and opinions are greatly appreciated...Thank you...

Cethern

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Plug and play? I wish I could, heck I wish I could find the drivers for the Epic, I looked on Samsung's site but didn't find it their listing, I could of over looked it, what I did was to use a card reader and transfered what I wanted to the card that way

sole_elite_xx3

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
i get this when i do it and it stays like that
gg.png

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
i just tried it on my laptop witch is vista, desktop is win7. Both all i did was plug it in it did it's thing and i can drag and drop.

Funny thing is i had a lot of trouble getting my Evo to work on any pc, even installing the drivers it was having issues

Cethern

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks King5697 that helped still not seeing it though, well the system manager does but not the computer, I wonder...nope that didn't work I am going reinstall the drivers. thanks again

GUARDiAN921

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Why fix what's not broken? Keep it and be fortunate that you're one of the few that has theirs working.

Mine worked at one point but now it comes up with the "USB Device Not Recognized" balloon and I've tried installing drivers from several links and have also done certain methods and techniques, all to no avail

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2