Problem with Hanging up

ippikiokami

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have the problem where you can't push the end call button after a call? This happens to me all the time and I usually have to kick out the keyboard before I can do anything.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
No problem hanging up with the end call button on mine. I even have a thick antiglare screen protector on it.

Do a Hard Reset to dump the memory and see if it works properly before you load anything on your phone

downsouth11

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. If you put you finger over the proximity sensor and then remove it, so that the screen turns on and of, you should be able to hang up. This is annoying though. (proximity sensor is in the top left corner)

ippikiokami

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
While nothing is perfect it's a basic function of a phone. I hope it's something that can be fixed in future updates. Thanks for the tips about the proximity sensor guys.

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My guess is that it has something to do with the sensor and the screen turning off and a timer. I have this problem at times, and my Palm Pre also has the same issue.
I've gradually just learned to look at the screen and wait 1 second after it turns on before hanging up.

GUARDiAN921

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
No problems here, as responsive as I've expected. But maybe it's because I came from an Intercept, which had the most nonresponsive end call button ever.

nmoreman

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
This is another aspect of the Pre I missed - being able to tweak, such as End
call when either party hangs up - if selected, that was automatic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084