I just got Froyo on my Epic!

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I hope i can clean it off before it melts and seeps into sensitive electronic parts!

/rimshot

Sorry, i am bored at work, although i just got 4G in NJ! So that's exciting.

Last edited:

Mike77

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I can only imagine how many of these we will see as the rumored timeframe approaches. zeravla531 can say he/she was first

ywenz

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
you must be the life at the parties. everyone loves the guy who makes geeky tech jokes.. not really a joke in this case, but you get the idea

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
you must be the life at the parties. everyone loves the guy who makes geeky tech jokes.. not really a joke in this case, but you get the idea

I wouldn't make geeky tech jokes at a party. I tend to make geeky tech jokes in a geeky tech forum. But yes, i am the life of every party, even ones i don't attend.

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
my sentiment has been further confirmed. Thank you sir

Anytime!

I'm glad to know there are still humorless & super serious internet users out there, that really take offense to a light-hearted corny joke

People enjoyed it, evidence above. If you didn't laugh, no big deal, no need for an attack for a joke that didn't work on you.

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Stop taking your lives so seriously for those that think this guy is a 12 year old.

Seriously. You will be happier if you go around without the stick up the rear end.

Again, nice joke. I thought it was really funny. Haha.

Reactions: zeravla531

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC