sprint ID coming to epic?

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Dunno if this has been asked. Couldn't find a post on it in the forums but I'm just wondering if Sprint ID is coming to the Epic. Just listened to Podcast 34 and on it they said that it gives you the choice of using Sprint ID or just using stock android and that that could mean faster updates to new android OS. So has anybody heard if this will be available for the epic or evo in which you could choose to use the intergrated touchwiz or sense roms or the stock android with ability to use Sprint ID? I for one love options and believe that being able to choose leads to great customization and making the phone more "you".

werkx

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
i doubt it. the epic is on par with the evo in regards to power android device for power users, and i doubt it that sprint would waste time making sprint id work for them.

i for one, would not install a sprint ID pack on my epic right now, as it would replace everything on my home screen and ring/notification tones with no way for me to first back the all up into a pack to restore as-is later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12