Network Connection Error?

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
thats strange. ive never encountered that.

did you have service? did you see the 3g sign in the top right?
do you run juice defender? sometimes it takes a second for it to connect when you first turn the screen on - or for it to connect from whatever your settings are

KC2UUZ

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
thats strange. ive never encountered that.

did you have service? did you see the 3g sign in the top right?
do you run juice defender? sometimes it takes a second for it to connect when you first turn the screen on - or for it to connect from whatever your settings are

Yea Shaun, I think it's caused when an app trys to access the data connection and there isn't one available. 3g is spotty in my house (2 to 3 bars) and at work. (1 or none)(shielded building) So that's most likely why I see it so often.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
My wife is getting the same error. Sadly, it is occuring even when connected to WiFi.....Sprint of course has no clue.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Well, my wife's error has now been upgraded to "Not registered on network" when she tries to make a phone call :(

KC2UUZ

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried updating your PRL? Not really sure if it will help or not, but I did a few days ago, and I haven't seen the problem.

smccloud

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Have you tried updating your PRL? Not really sure if it will help or not, but I did a few days ago, and I haven't seen the problem.
Yes, I have done that many times. Was supposed to get a call last night seeing if the problem was resolved, I'm going to see what I can get from them since I never got the call.......

Sent from my Cyanogen modded Hero using Tapatalk Pro.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
the "not registered to network" thing happened to me a while back. all i had to do was reset my phone and it worked.

if that does not work. boot into recovery and wipe back to factory reset. i think you can do this in your settings to. but i always do it by going into recovery

bwilson1099

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have had the same problem. The issue is because of the email app. I noticed when my phone went into sleep mode I would get this error. A hard reset or simply using the browser for email should fix the issue.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I have had the same problem. The issue is because of the email app. I noticed when my phone went into sleep mode I would get this error. A hard reset or simply using the browser for email should fix the issue.

I don't think it's the email app specifically - I uninstalled the email app and I still get the message occasionally.

Sent by a little green robot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae