Message button problem

Njphenom

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes the messaging button on the bottom of my epic freeze where I can't access my messages. A good example is I push the button and the list of my messages flash real fast but won't stay on the page. That issue goes away if I turn my phone off then cut it back on. But its getting annoying cause it happens 3 to 4 times a day. I don't know if this is a bug that has to be patched. Any help would be great. Is anybody having this issue? And yes I searched the forums before writing this post.

shaundizzle

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
i have never heard or seen anything like that.

is it just closing on you? or does it say "sorry messaging app has force closed" or something like that?

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes the messaging button on the bottom of my epic freeze where I can't access my messages. A good example is I push the button and the list of my messages flash real fast but won't stay on the page. That issue goes away if I turn my phone off then cut it back on. But its getting annoying cause it happens 3 to 4 times a day. I don't know if this is a bug that has to be patched. Any help would be great. Is anybody having this issue? And yes I searched the forums before writing this post.

I recommend using Handcent, free and in the Market. If you want to use the default Messaging app, Go into Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/All/Messaging and clear the Cache. Clearing Cache should get it working again. If not, try clearing data too....

Reactions: Njphenom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech